- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good communication and nterpersonal skill, ability to interface with senior management level, Experience in Electronic Manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Advise chemical storage and control procedures in the whole factory premises
- Responsible for PPE management and control
- Assist in the organization of Fire Evacuation Drill.
- Periodic inspection of safety systems on machines
- Review and modify emergency Evacuations Procedure as and when it is required.
- Conduct EHS Training for employees.
- Provide advice, information and instruction on factory EHS issues
- Assist in the application of EHS procedures
- Help manage risks and hazards in the factory premises
- Report and investigate incidents, injuries and hazards and implement agreed control measures
- Review and analyse injury and incident reports and data
- Develop injury and incident prevention strategies
- Monitor local authority compliance with EHS policy and procedures
- Audit EHS compliance with regard to risk, emergency and hazardous waste management
- Help promote EHS awareness.
- Perform other EHS related duties as assigned by superior.
Supply Chain & Logistic
21 November 2019
21 December 2019