- 3+ years experience in recruiting at tech startup and/or head hunter
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- People person. Care deeply about growing meaningful relationships and creating an incredible candidate experience for everyone who interacts with
- Excellent team player. Hungry to make an impact, and take pride in thoroughly understanding the business objectives and how they map to talent needs.
- Ceative and analytical. You seek to iteratively improve the recruiting process by testing innovative approaches to sourcing, relationship building, assessing, and closing candidates.
- Recruit talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, attract passive candidate, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means, designing creative strategies, and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of technical roles.
- Drive candidate pipeline and employer branding efforts, including meetups and networking events.
- Being obsessive about great candidate experience. Contact and engage candidates, manage their experience throughout the hiring process
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
17 July 2019
16 August 2019