Senior Software Engineer
IDR 8 jt – 15 jt
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Information Management, Mathematics
- concentration of Computing studies
- Work experience / project in related fields for 3/4 years.
- Able to lead in a team.
- Smart for verbal and written communication
- strong computer skills in PHP and SQL commands
- Strong understanding of how web applications work including security, management
- sessions, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, programming
- Object-oriented, and web application development.
- An aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- The ability to work and develop in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and master a variety of techniques
- Plus value for those who control JAVA
- Perform programmer functions, system analysts and some SQA engineer assignments
- Recommend and implement the best methodology in a software development project
- Responsible for effective project planning and scheduling, project monitoring and control activities to achieve project objectives.
- Acting as a communicator between senior management and other people involved in the project such as the development team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively resolve problems (if any) that arise between team members by changing their roles and responsibilities.
- Modify the project plan (if needed) to handle the situation.
21 January 2019
20 February 2019