Marketing Communication Strategist PT. Scooter Vic
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in spoken & written English, Computer literate is a must, Have a good understanding in e-commerce industry, Broad knowledge of
- marketing strategy, Have a high analyzing skill, Delighted with statistical analysis and figures.
- Male / Female max. 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relation, Advertising/Media,
- Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass
- Communications or equivalent
- Be creative and innovative as well as paying good attention to detail
- Discipline and have a good time management skills and prioritizing workload
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Result oriented, fast learner and have a good analytical skill
- Self-driven, willing to learn, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done.
- Good interpersonal & communication skill, well organize, discipline, and high initiative.
- This is an exciting opportunity to get you involve into a varied role in a fast-paced environment, where you will provide a broad range of
- communications and marketing support to assist in the management of communications for both internal and external.
Deliver the company`s marketing communications strategy and enhance branding
Support in organizing events based on company event calendar
Develop engaging content for social media and website (Promotion & Branding )
Support copywriting and editing support for all the company’s communication needs
Established and maintain a good relationship with related media
Work closely with third party, scooter communities, graphic designers and our dealer partner to produce all marketing materia with Digital Marketing Specialists, Business Promotion team, Category team, and Creative team.
Identify needs, goals, opportunities and challenges of the business and craft digital marketing strategy to achieve business growth goals.
Develop ideas and turn it into actionable insights.
Manage campaigns schedule and oversee the execution plan.
Doing marketing surveys and competitor analysis.
Other duties assigned (support team sales ).
Marketing & PR
11 February 2019
18 February 2019