- D3/S1 Degree, from reputable university
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to discuss technical subjects with non-technical audiences.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in client relations, sales, account management roles with emphasis on earning trusted advisor status.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Driven to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- Proven history of integrity and ethical conduct.
- Coachable and always keen to learn.
- Thrives in a team environment; willing to share techniques and experience with peers.
- Problem solving skills.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver’s license and passport are required for conference attendance and client meetings.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
- Must be fluent in English. Provide clients with information and capabilities about their existing Microsoft Dynamics (AX, CRM, NAV), as well as emerging trends and technologies.
- Develop professional respectful relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead clients through an account planning process to develop priorities and mutual performance objectives.
- Lead problem solving initiatives and team collaboration efforts to develop solutions that best address client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources to meet account performance objectives and client expectations.
- Routinely assess, clarify and validate client needs in response to changing business, economic, market factors.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume.
- Accurately record client interactions, leads, opportunities, contacts in company CRM database.
- As an Account Manager, on the Client Engagement Team, you will manage a mix of clients from small to mid-size accounts primarily in Indonesia.
- Responsible for generating annual revenue goals, you will work closely with client executive teams to maximize mutual value and earn trusted business partner status.
- Manage operation daily/weekly/monthly onsite or remote to customers.
- Generate weekly/monthly report (performance, procedure, root cause analysis).
- Give recommendation and remediation in current environment.
- Manage communications with multiple customers and different locations (Jakarta Area).
- This candidate will allocate to custom and also a potential customer.
Sales & Business Development
8 July 2019
14 July 2019