- Bachelor/Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business or Computer Science
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or Product Planning for 2+ years
- Proven to operate Power Point, Excel (Statistic level), SPSS
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process & clean data, identify & analyze trends and create insights
- Individual contributor who can own a project, understand the business problem statements and define the actions to reach the end goal
- Can Speak Advanced English (work together with other team from Asia Pacific)
- Proficient self time management and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
Our Clients PT. Honda R&D Indonesia currently looking for Advanced Product Planner.
Has strength ability in Planning especially in Data Analyst to strengthen our Advanced Product Planning Team and handle Product Planning by Market Research (Quantitative and Qualitative) including analyst with Business Sense.
- Engage with Agency to conduct Market Research (Quantitative and Qualitative)
- Collect, Processing, and Analyst Data to support determination of decision
- Work with cross-functional teams to do quality product planning including with Asia Pacific Team
- Present or propose the result to supervisor and not limited to management in Indonesia, Asia Pacific and Japan
9 January 2019
22 January 2019