Photo Production Manager
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Min 10 years of experience in related field
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
A company that started off as a family business is expanding nationally. At this stage, we need people with entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the process of setting up infrastructure. Someone that would enjoy creating a new system and making sure the system is implemented well.
If you are looking for a job with clearly defined job descriptions and list of to do things, this is DEFINITELY NOT the job for you. In fact, you will be the one in charge to create those systems in place for other people who can only follow. You will not be operating a train locomotive, you will be a part of the team laying down the railroad.
We make a significant investment in learning and growth for our team, through internal and external training. Do you think you are worth investing in? If you think you are, think again before applying here. It's going to be a challenge of a lifetime.
Marketing & PR
11 February 2019
13 March 2019