- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Mecatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Required language(s): Fluent in English both written and oral
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering
- Learn the operational parameters of machinery at the factory together with the Sri Lankan counterpart inorder to focus on installation, trouble shoot and regular maintenance of the machines.
- Provide coaching and guidance to a team of Indonesia technicians on why, how, what and when to do regular maintenance of machines.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders to ensure material needed for machines are sourced on time and relationships developed with the supplier base.
- Be proactive in the maintenance work to ensure zero downtime of machines.
Engineering / Technician
7 December 2018
6 January 2019