- Graduated from reputable university (minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree, majoring in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with min GPA. 3.00).
- Having experience in relevant vacancy min 2 years / Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Having a strong attention to detail, neat, good analytical thinking and planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable with analysis/data manipulation.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team or independently with minimum supervision.
- Positive working attitude and strong will to learn.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions including report of budget and actual reconciliation.
- Preparing, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents including revenues from parents/students and other sources.
- disbursements with the daily reports and all of its subset.
- expense with its vouchers, FPPB and related documents.
- receipts, invoices with its legitimate proof of transfer.
- accounts payable to vendors with all of the external documents.
- Bank reports and other external sources.
- Reconciles records with internal employees and management, or external vendors or customers/parents for cash advances, settlement report and others.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- To learn and execute school policy regarding cash transaction including cash advances, settlements, and all of its required documents.
5 March 2018
4 April 2018
331 Total Aplikasi