- Bachelor (S1) degree majoring in education or PAUD or Psychology (Akta IV holder will be prioritized)
- Enjoys and have passion in working with children
- At least possess 2 years of teaching experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident.
- Pleasant personality and keen on life-long learning
- Able to communicate and write in English.
- Pleasant personality
- Computer literate
- Non Smoker
- able to keep clear vision and high expectations focusing on students' achievement.
- able to advance the standards of students’ achievement
- constantly monitors and supports all students' progress and be accountable for their progress
- to ensure the provision of an appropriate, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students studying within the department
- lesson plans and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- preparation of scheme of work, devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
- basic administration, such as preparing report books, class register and attendance records.
- good classroom management
- conduct remedial lessons for weaker/developing students
- preparing and setting tests, examination papers
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written assignment
- After school class duties, usually for extracurricular activities
- organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school activities, excursions, local and overseas education trips
- attending and contributing to training and sharing sessions
- participating in students’ recruitment for the school
- Ensure positive discipline (no punishment, etc) and positive classroom management (no bullying, etc)
- To be able to keep safety and security of the students in the class and the whole school premises
- To continuously broaden and deepen subject matter mastery and syllabi to be applied in teaching and learning process
- To perform work accordingly (work on time, dress properly, keep professional image, attend morning prayer, etc)
Education & Science
5 March 2018
4 April 2018