IT (Support Staff)
- Graduated from reputable university (minimum Bachelor degree, majoring in IT with min GPA.3.00)
- Having experience in relevant vacancy min 2 years
- Having good analytical thinking, planning, and technical things
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team or independently with minimum supervision
- Positive working attitude
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Pleasant personality and happy to keep learning
- To maintain server, internet, networking system, the school website, and all data at Global Sevilla Schools as well as to be responsible for the whole maintenance of software and hardware.
- To maintain all computers at the school, including installing and updating them as well as the whole maintenance of software and hardware
- To plan annual budget and annual programs for IT matters at the school.
- To assist other staffs on computer-related matters as well as to conduct IT training/ familiarisation for staffs.
- To be responsible for server and network maintenance including schools’ data
- To be responsible for new technology used at schools
9 January 2018
20 January 2018
260 Total Aplikasi