Secondary - A Level Chemistry Teacher
- able to communicate and write in English
- enjoys working with teenagers
- has passion in science / chemistry
- pleasant personality and keen on life-long learning
- candidates must have a recognized University Degree(s) in the chemistry subject.
- appointments will be for Academic Year 2018 / 19 in Global Sevilla School Pulo Mas Campus
- Having Cambridge training for the relevant subject is a plus point
- At least possess 5 years teaching experience.
- Must be familiar with Cambridge Curriculum (IGCSE and ‘A’ level)
- Possess a strong classroom management skill
- Fluent in English both oral and written with TOEFL Score min 550/ IELTS 7.0.
We are looking for a Teacher to teach ‘A’ Levels Chemistry subject for grades 11 and 12.
As a subject teacher, the typical tasks that maybe carried out at school during the teaching and learning process at Global Sevilla are as follows:
- able to keep clear vision and high expectations focusing on students' achievement.
- able to advance the standards of students’ achievement
- constantly monitors and supports all students' progress and be accountable for their progress
- to ensure the provision of an appropriate, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students studying within the department
- lesson plans and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- preparation of scheme of work, devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
- basic administration, such as preparing report books, class register and attendance records.
- good classroom management
- conduct remedial lessons for weaker/developing students
- preparing and setting tests, examination papers
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written assignment
- form teacher’s duty and after school class duties, usually for extracurricular activities
- organising and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school activities, excursions, local and overseas education trips
- attending and contributing to training and sharing sessions
- participating in students’ recruitment for the school
Education & Science
IDR 3.5 jt – 4 jt
5 March 2018
4 April 2018