- Diploma degree (majoring in finance, accounting, tax).
- Fresh graduates/ Undergraduate are welcome
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, able to perform well under pressure
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills ( Excel , Word)
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Computer literate
- A willingness to learn
- Non Smoker
- To understand the whole process and SOP of handling revenue from receiving, recording, and writing regular reports / data of DF / TF (Development Fee and Tuition Fee) from parents / students, as well as other revenues.
- To prepare, process, record and write reports on regular expense of the school through cash, cheque and bank transfer.
- To understand the SOP of cash advance and liquidation as well as to file, record, as well as to process liquidation of cash advance from respective staffs.
- To record and file all cash expense receipt, bank forms as well as supporting documents in a proper record/ file and in proper order of dates
- To update mutation of the school’s bank account on a regular basis
- To update daily mutation of petty cash
- In charge of the school’s petty cash, cash and daily incoming and outgoing cash as well as to report on daily basis to Head of FAT & IT
- In charge of school bank account report on daily basis
31 January 2018
23 February 2018
99 Total Aplikasi