- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years of sales experience and 3 years in managerial position.
- MUST have experience in managing team of 20+ staff.
- People skills and customer focus.
- Able to work with Profit & Loss within dynamic environtment.
- Willing to work in shift (6 days per week).
- Good command in English.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural organization.
- Previous experience with Wall Street English is an advantage.
- Generous base salary
- Generous bonus based on center performance
- Health insurance and medical check
- Community events sponsored by Wall Street English
- Paid annual leave
- Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
- Clear opportunities for promotion and career development
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with exceptional talent
- Part of Wall Street English Global Community
- Manage the Center operations to ensure the achievement of all KPIs such as revenue target,
- service quality level, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract more Members and increase Wall Street English's market share.
- Create and provide accurate KPI tracking reports in timely manner.
- Propose business plan, budget & forecast for all Center operations.
- Ensure that the Wall Street English methodologies and best practices are followed.
- Liaise with other functions to get the best strategies in people development to support the business.
- Create unique and excellent environment for all Members.
- Ensure that Member satisfaction and learning levels are achieved.
- Find the balance between optimum sales levels while maintaining the quality of delivery.
General Management & Operational
12 January 2018
28 January 2018
118 Total Aplikasi