- English Language and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Age max 30
- Excellent in persuasive communication and presentation skills.
- Preferably proven past fundraising efforts or donor relationships.
- Self-driven, goal oriented, positive attitude, persistent and confident.
- Passionate on improving Indonesia healthcare.
Please send your application by January 20, 2018
The Role: Fundraising Executive – Full TimeThe Fundraising Executive should be deeply passionate in improving Indonesia healthcare system and will drive doctorSHARE fundraising efforts. Within doctorSHARE, we believe fundraising is the key blood of the operations, without which, our programs will be difficult to execute. The candidate ideally has more than five years of experience in fundraising efforts and over time are able to build and grow the Fundraising Department
- Champion fundraising efforts for our cause and meet/surpass fundraising targets.
- Create and maintain relationships with potential and existing donors (Corporates and Individuals).
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis.
- Research donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits, hence improving understanding of doctorSHARE benefactors.
- Maintain and manage donors' database systematically.
- Assist in brainstorming and executing new fundraising initiatives.
- Leverage technology and social media where possible.
- Assist in planning, coordinating fundraising events including coordinating volunteers and interns.
- Work with marketing team to create materials (flyers and brochures).
Marketing & PR
17 January 2018
16 February 2018
91 Total Aplikasi