Junior Web Graphic Designer
Working hours are generally 9.30am to 6.30pm but can involve extra hours in the evenings or on weekends to meet deadlines. Some jobs may involve being on-call to deal with unexpected problems that need solving at any time day or night.
You will need to show evidence of the following soft and technical skills.
The soft skills required include:
- attention to detail;
- problem solving;
- delivering presentations;
- ability to teach yourself new technical skills;
- communication skills.
- design and graphics: InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash.
- content management system (CMS): Wordpress; Adobe Business Catalyst; Drupal; Ektron; Zope.
NO CODING SKILL REQUIRED
Web designers plan and create web pages, using both non-technical and technical skills to produce websites that fit the customer's requirements.
They are involved in the technical and graphical aspects of pages, producing not just the look of the website, but determining how it works as well.
The recent growth in touchscreen phones and tablet devices has dictated a new way of designing websites, with the web designer needing to ensure that web pages are responsive no matter what type of device a viewer is using. Therefore the need to test websites at different stages of design, on a variety of different devices, has become an important aspect of the job.
As a junior web designer, your responsibilities will be:
- drawing up detailed website specifications;
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- presenting initial design ideas to clients;
- meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
- designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- editing content and re-designing web pages;
- working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
- liaising with outside agencies;
- researching current design trends;
- continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
IDR 3.5 jt – 6 jt
9 November 2017
9 December 2017
550 Total Aplikasi